Develop and implement processes and methods to control quality standards
Investigate and solve problems within the work process & implement improvements
Detalles de la empresa
Global manufacturing company, with manufacturing campuses in North America, Europe and Asia
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
- Plan, conduct, and direct manufacturing assignments, to improve the quality of the product
- Investigate quality issues, identify the root of the problem, and propose improvements in the manufacturing process for both the Plant and the Client.
- Recommend and implement greater changes in work processes
- Manage and perform assigned technical projects and provide technical support to both inside and outside the plant.
- Monitor the Corrective and / or Preventive Actions programs
- Propose improvements in the process to reduce its variability
Perfil del candidato
BS in Engineering. Minimum of 4 year's experience as Quality, Process or Technical Manager. Hands-on and able to teach and implement improvements. Knowledge of drawings interpretation,process mapping and audits. Advanced English is a must.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive Compensation Package