- You will work for PageConsulting, the IT as a Service Division of Michael Page
- You will be assigned to one of our US customer leader in technology
Sobre nuestro cliente
Our client helps businesses transform their physical venues into intelligent spaces. From data capture, predictive analytics and engagement, to helping customers quickly navigate complex venues, we are the Google Maps and Analytics of the physical world. With over 140 million users worldwide across 50,000 venues, Our customer works with a number of major brands. Their employees over 100 full-time staff with offices in the UK (HQ), US, Chile, Spain, and Australia. Also has an active partner base of 2,000 in over 100 countries.
To build first class sustainable relationships and drive consistent performance across
At least 6 years of experience in management and troubleshooting of network devices
such as Routing equipment, Switches and in particular Wireless Access Points and
● Having served corporate clients with a high level of demand
● It is important that you have had experience in models of care focused on resultsKnowledge and qualifications
● Degree in Systems or Engineering in Electronics and Communications or Engineering in Telematics or related career.
● Excellent knowledge of network and system debugging, especially using techniques such as packet analysis Desirable - Knowledge of Linux based systems for Administration/Troubleshooting
● Sound knowledge of RADIUS/AAA servers
● Sound knowledge and use of captive portals across different manufacturer mobile devices
● Management of computer systems for progress reporting, activity control and management systems for ticket tracking
● CCNA (desirable), with knowledge of equipment and access points of CISCO MERAKI, ARUBA and RUCKUS brands
● Intermediate knowledge of network security
● Intermediate knowledge of TCP, UDP, VLANs, NAT/Routing and DNS.
● Desirable - Knowledge of Cloud Compute services such as GCP and AWS Skills
● Communication skills, structured thinking and clear presentation of ideas.
● Capacity of analysis
● Effectiveness in problem solving
● Handling critical issues under pressure
● Know how to work in multidisciplinary teams
● Have self-learning and self-management capabilities
● Adherence to work plans and fulfillment of goalsLanguages
● English: At least 85% spoken, 90% writing & reading, 95% compression.
● Spanish: Native
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Attributes we look for
● Natural curiosity
● Strong work ethic
● High intelligence
● Energy and passion
● Strong communication
We offer great compensation and Benefits:
- Up to 100,000 MXN per month/ Gross (Based on experience)
- Compensation plan with escalators
- 1,900 Vales de Despensa
- 100% Nomina
- Private medical insurance for you, your spouse and children
- Life Insurace (24 Months of Salary)
- 12 Days of vacation
- 30 Days Christmas Bonus (Aguinaldo)
You will be hired initially for 6 months, then indefinite contract will be signed. You will have the opportunity to become an employee of our client after 12 months.