MXN60,000 - MXN70,000Agregado 20/04/2020
Proven experience and solid track record within technical sales or consulting
Ability to work from home administrating his/her own time and tasks
Detalles de la empresa
Global Company leader of sterile sampling equipment
Descripción de la vacante
- The right candidate will assist the company traveling experts preparing Sampling School activities and sessions in coordination with local company's distributors and end-users. Around 30 travel days can be expected in the region, subject to unknown long-term effect of Covid-19 restrictions and its effect on company policies.
- Provide strong support and cooperation with local distributors.
- He/she will be able to coordinate, participate and take forward online meetings and sampling school sessions with end-users, distributors and the Company specialists.
- He/she will help position the company sampling valves benefits to the industry/customer.
Perfil del candidato
- The right candidate will not be employed by the company but work on a non-exclusive consultancy basis through his/her own legal entity
- Strong ability to identify potential business opportunities and have customer service approach is relevant.
- Ability to work from home administrating his/her own time and tasks ("Home Office") and to join in a significant amount of online meetings.
- Proven experience and solid track record within technical sales or consulting, preferably in the breweries, pharmaceutical or food/dairy industries.
- Capable of working with external representatives of the company and an international company team at a high level
- Excellent communication skills
- Availability to start working immediately (preferably)
- Full availability to travel in and out of Mexican territory (potentially +30 days)
Oferta de empleo