- Manage the organisation's bank relationships and liquidity management
- Analze various scenarios and risks and reporting to senior management
Sobre nuestro cliente
Multinational Company - Luxury industry, consumer goods
- Execute and monitor foreign currency cash flow and balance sheet hedging programs and measure effectiveness.
- Prepare all necessary reports, analysis and documentation for foreign currency hedging programs and for hedge accounting.
- Monitor global cash balances and coordinate inter-company cash movements and currency conversions. Work closely with tax and accounting to efficiently move cash and manage/track inter-company loans.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any similar field. MBA and/or CTP preferred.
- +7 year's with demonstrated knowledge of global cash management, foreign exchange, and cash forecasting.
- Advanced analytical skills, with the ability to evaluate issues from local, regional and corporate perspectives.
- Good communication skills, ability to communicate treasury concepts and strategies to business leaders and Finance employees.
- Advanced English level (oral & written)
Benefits above law.