- Be part of the overall success of our company.
- By being in charge of the Treasury department in LATAM.
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global Automotive Manufacturing Company.
- Responsible for all aspects of the Cash Management function in LATAM, including the development and management of Quantum systems for the effective payment of obligations.
- Directs LATAM Cash Management operations to include daily cash administration, management of current accounts and bank relations.
- Ensure daily cash processing and banking reconciliation are completed in a timely manner while in compliance with policy and regulations.
- Manage liquidity and centralize excess cash daily in US aligned with NA Investment strategy to maximize interest income
- Ensure Cash Liquidity for bank accounts
- Lead treasury operations and partner with the local operating, finance and HR teams to achieve business objectives
- Work closely with the Accounting/Audit teams to drive the improvement in efficiency of the cash management processes and the strength of internal controls
- Work with Business Finance Directors, Global Treasury, Shared Services and Sales Department to accurately forecast Cash Balances
- Manage Cash Forecasts, monitors and tracks cash flow (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.)
- Monitors and periodically review NA Bank fees to ensure cost efficiency and Market best practices
- Manage treasury instruments
- Complete merge acquired companies to Cash Management
- Perform Disbursement approvals in Quantum System and Bank Portals in accordance with Treasury Limits
- Manage Letter of Credit, Collateral and Restrictive Cash
- Manage relationships and lead the negotiations with Banking Partners
- Reviews and drives improvements in local cash management, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Monitor and Approve Bank Portal Review - bi-annual
- Participate in various cross-regional global treasury projects
- Perform Banking Administration role in the Banking Portals
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
‒ 5 + years of experience in similar role at a large Multinational Company
‒ Financial Analysis or Accounting experience (understanding Cash Flow generation and monitoring)
‒ Bachelor's degree in a related field
‒ Advanced Microsoft Excel and Power Point skills are required
‒ Interpersonal Skills: Team player, Positive attitude, Communication and Focus on Results
‒ Strong English verbal and written communication skills required
Attractive compensation plan.