- Design the plant´s logistics for S&OP program
- Responsible for Warehouse Design, Execution & Management
Sobre nuestro cliente
Multinational Tier 1 Plant in Monterrey
- Material operator recruit, training, work allocation, evaluation and so on.
- Responsible for goods receive, storage, FIFO, packing, shipping, material card update and make sure the accounts are consistent.
- Design the layout for the warehouse and design the warehouse equipment, such as shelf, plastic boxes, turnover vehicle and so on.
- Design the packing solution for new program and continues improvement for SOP program.
- Design the logistics route for new program and continues improvement for SOP program.
- In charge of the management of logistics supplier and control the cost of packing and logistics.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Bachelor degree, logistics related major is better but not necessarily.
- Experience in Automotive Industry as a material engineer minimum 3 years.
- Advanced English.
- Lean Production
- Warehouse Management
- Logistics Management
$35,000 MXN + attractive compensation package